Friday 17 January 2014

A Peffa-Shindinculous Welcome to Me First-Ever Saztoblogg!

Some of you might well be wondering just who I am, or how it is that a hare can even hold a quill, well that's because I'm what's known in Winchett dale as a majickal-hare, so some things come more peffa-easily to me than others (notwithstanding vrooshing a glopped-up disidula, which can frequently go wrong, so PLEASE don't try it, unless you have the right hawthorn wand, a grimmut of shruckle-leaves and can stand well back...)

As for where I live, well, that be Winchett Dale, a truly peffa-crumlush place, that if you ever happened to pid-pad to, I'm pretty peffa-sure you'd be quietly enchanted and impressed by - except if you happened to bump into Proftulous, one of my briftest friends, but who frankly could do with eating a few less tweazle-pies and having a bath more than once every few moon-turns...

Anyway, enough griffling for now, here's my home.  Mine's the cottage at the side of Wand Woods...


The Map of Winchett Dale - A Truly Saztaculous Place.

As you can see, `tis a rather crumlush dale, and where might it be?  To find us, you'd have to be pid-padding high in what you call The Derbyshire Peak District.  There, you might stumble upon the oidy beginnings of Trefflepugga Path, which would eventually lead you down into Winchett Dale - if the long, long-nosed krellits don't find you first, of course...

Anyway, less of me griffling, I've work to do in the potionary, but I'll be back peffa-soon in just a couple of sun-turns to let you know all that's going on in the dale - which, at the moment, is quite a lot, I can griffle you that....  And for anyone wondering just what I'm `griffling' about, then you could do no better than visiting me dalespeak griffle glossary at ww.matlockthehare.com/page14.htm , and learn to be speaking some of them shindinculous griffles yourselves....

Somsup, and crumlush majickal wishes until next time.  


0 comments :

Post a Comment